5 THINGS I'VE HAD TO BRUTE-FORCE MEMORIZE DURING MY LIFETIME, RANKED BY ACTUAL SUCCESS
Inspired by @angela3950
- •Many classical music pieces by Beethoven and Chopin for piano competitions. Oh and a song by Debbie Gibson (can't remember the title) for my 8th grade graduation 😂
- •History of Freud, Jung, and B.F. Skinner for a "history of psychology" class in grad school.
- •How to spell this word for a 5th grade spelling 🐝.
- •Rules of the road in California. Luckily I passed this on my first try. Sadly I failed my drivers test in Nebraska (where I grew up) three times 😳
- •From majors to minors, triads and sevenths, I memorized chords and music theory while learning piano (now trying to transfer my knowledge to play ukulele).