John Mayer Lyric Therapy inspired by @deven
After seeing 3 TSFE shows this summer, I have serious "Post JM concert depression."
- •"Does it wash out in the water, or is it always in the blood?"The ultimate question of nature versus nurture.
- •"Fear is a friend who's misunderstood."Love this spin on anxiety. Reminds me of Pema Chodron's teachings and how she encourages us to lean into the scary places, instead of fleeing from ourselves.
- •"Don't be scared to walk alone, don't be scared to like it."Lessons on the beauty of solitude.
- •"It's Just a Wave."Everything comes and goes.
- •"Tomorrow's another chance you won't go it alone."New hope...
- •"You're right on time for your life."This isn't from one of John's songs but he shared this wisdom at his show in mountain view, California.
- •"Keep me where the light is."
- •"Sleep where your darkness falls."