Already on li.st? Open in app.
A banger Peaky Blinders quote from each episode.
- •"I think so that you don't have to."Tommy to Arthur (s1e1)
- •"For a woman who's had a hard life with men, you're still full of romance."Tommy to Polly (s1e2)
- •"You don't parlay when you're on the back foot."Tommy to Polly (s1e2)
Only one genre per movie. Movies attributed to their most suitable genre if they satisfy multiple.
- •Action: The Dark KnightChristopher Nolan - 2008
- •Adventure: InterstellarChristopher Nolan - 2014
- •Alien: ArrivalDenis Villeneuve - 2016
Made somewhere in the skies between Beijing and San Francisco
- 1.If I had wifi right now I would use 99% of my mental and technological capacity to talk to Goob.Duh.
- 2.If I had wifi right now, Spotify wouldn't stop working periodically when songs I have available offline still don't play.I mean wtf is that. Six times so far I've realised I've been sitting in silence because Boy & Bear isn't available offline. Nothing is worse than sitting in silence with you own thoughts. Have you been inside my head?
- 3.If I had wifi right now I would be able to learn more useless information to cram up into my noggin.Facts like, "Elephants have 5 toes on their front feet, but only 4 on their back." Did you know that? No? Neither did I, because I just made it up. I have no internet remember.
- •The Breakfast Club
- •Schindler's List
If our earth (or our whole universe) is one of a seemingly infinite number of simulations being performed by higher beings, than what are the independent variables that were applied to our simulation. Examining what seems like it would be a notion implemented to see how our species on earth would react and interact with each concept.
- •Religion and other deity based constructsThe greatest cause of loyalty and conflict throughout human history. By introducing almost binding faith based commitments that vary from culture to culture, what is the result?
- •Having vastly different races within the same speciesTo see how it would unfold if significant differences were visibly evident in an essentially identical species.
- •A plethora of languagesObstructions in communication and it's inevitable impact on the progression of human history.
- •Play at an Olympics
- •Make an NCAA tournamentcomplete
- •Follow the Angel Trail to the Colorado River
- 1."Love it will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free, be more like the man you were made to be. There is a design, an alignment to cry of my heart to see, the beauty of love as it was made to be."Sigh No More - Mumford & Sons
- 2."We walked it for a thousand years, with broken eyes and salted ears. Complaining 'bout the weather like we ever had a choice. Through all the noise and self abuse, you waited for your fill of truth. Oh I'm terrified I'll achieve nothing at all."Big Man - Boy & Bear
- 3."He doesn't look a thing like Jesus, but he talks like a gentleman, like you imagined, when you were young."When You Were Young - The Killers
The best Star Wars characters
- 1.Darth Vader
- 2.Han Solo
- 1.Wes AndersonMaster of colour and symmetry, quirk and frivolousness
- 2.Jon Bon JoviGod of hair metal and tight clothes, dropping bangers for almost 40 years
- 3.Tom BradyThe greatest to ever do it, reluctant republican, unwaveringly loyal