I'M ABOUT TO TURN 25
A series of thoughts as I reflect what I've done up until this point.
- •I'm excitedWho knows what the fuck is in store this year.
- •I'm a better person than I was last year.
- •I understand myself a lot better than I ever did.I actually know who I am... For the most part.
- •I know what I want for once.Even though I'm still unsure about some aspects of my life. Isn't that normal?
- •I'm killin' it at work.Fuck, does it feel good.
- •Especially when you're the youngest and everyone reminds you...constantly.Except the good coworkers. You people are cool.
- •I've been actively pushing myself to have more process, include people early on, give presentations, shit on Debra's desk, promote synergy...Basically, I put a lot of actions in place to help me remember things better and track progress on allll my projects while being transparent with the rest of the team. Office crap.
- •I have a soft belly.Perfect for cuddling, ladies 😎
- •There's this new thing I'm trying... It's called spontaneity.I used to overthink decisions. So far I've gotten a new tattoo on a whim, a little convertible roadster, and I bought a ticket to Iceland within the last two months. This is the beginning of a spiral. I'll be dead in a few months.
- •I'm single AF.Honestly, this is probably the best thing to be right now...coming from a serial long-term relationship haver.
- •I'm now an uncle. Officially.I tell myself I'm gonna tough-love her...but I'm actually going to spoil the shit out of this child.
- •I'm still an idiot.Sorry fellow humans.