MOVIES I’LL ALWAYS WATCH IF THEY’RE ON TV
Inspired by @denesha In no particular order.
- •Rush Hour"What is war good for? Absolutely nothing!"
- •Friday/Next Friday"It's Friday, you ain't got no job, you ain't got shit to do! I'm gonna get you high for the first time." Also, "Bye Felicia".
- •The Fifth Element"Are we green?" "Super green."
- •Knocked Up"I don't want to be the one to pass judgement, decide who gets in. Shit makes me sick to my stomach, I get the runs from the stress. It's not cause you're not hot, I would love to tap that ass. I would tear that ass up. I can't let you in cause you're old as fuck. For this club, you know, not for the earth."
- •Superbad"Take off the vest Fogel, you look like Aladdin"
- •A Knights Tale"Change your stars and live a better life than I have."
- •The Holiday"Say a man and a woman both need something to sleep in and both go to the same men's pajama department. The man says to the salesman, "I just need bottoms," and the woman says, "I just need a top." They look at each other and that's the 'meet cute.'"
- •Blue Streak"Tengo el gato en los pantalones"
- •Kung Fu Panda"There is no such thing as an accident"
- •Goodfellas"You really are a funny guy!"
- •Shaun of the Dead"You've got red on you"
- •Lord of the Rings, any of them."You shall not pass!"
- •Office Space"PC Load Letter, What the fuck does that mean?!"
- •Forgetting Sarah Marshall
- •Old School"I like you. But you crazy."