My go-to fashion aesthetic in high school
- •Weezer hoodie "If it's too loud, turn it down."Loved this thing and wore it way too often.
- •Some sweet round Laura Ashley glassesFirst time I wore contacts was on graduation day (good choices).
- •These weird stretchy headbands!! Remember these!
- •Friendship braceletsMade them for all my friends!
- •Ball necklacesThe bigger your balls, the more bad ass you were
- •Band shirtsI was such a follower, lol. If you knew me now you would not believe the type of stuff I was in to in high school!
- •Skater shoesMine were dark gray with a teal swoosh... I would still wear those today if I could!
- •'BladesOh my gosh, so much nostalgia. We all thought we were so cool changing out our wheels and bearings, taking off the stopper... god I miss childhood. Can we make rollerblades a thing again?!
- •No makeup!I liked being plain jane I guess!