TV I Watched With My Parents Growing Up 📺
I also used to sit right in front of the tv because my eyesight was so poor!
- •Home improvementMy dad really wanted to be Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor I think!
- •Family MattersIf I remember correctly, part of T.G.I.F. line up?
- •The SimpsonsMom was not such a fan of us watching this one for a long time!
- •South Park...mom had given up caring by the time this came out and also thought it was hilarious!
- •RoseanneAunt Jackie looks and talks a lot like my aunt Nancy!
- •Step By StepI don't remember much about this show!
- •Boy Meets WorldA classic
- •Hangin' with Mr. CooperObviously because our name was also Cooper
- •The NannyMy mom probably hated Fran Drescher's voice though, seriously