GORGEOUS ENGLISH CHURCHES
I travel around the countryside, go to churches and take pictures of them (yes all of these pics were taken by me) easy peasy lemon jeezy (that's short for Jesus); now UPDATED!
- •Holy Trinity Church, Long Melford, Suffolk
- •Church of St Peter and Paul, Lavenham, Suffolk
- •St Edmundsbury Cathedral, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
- •Westminster Abbey, London
- •Coventry Cathedral, Coventry, West Midlands
- •Temple Church, London
- •St Margaret Church, Cley, Norfolk
- •King's College Chapel, Cambridge
- •St John's Chapel, Cambridge
- •St John the Baptist, Danbury, Suffolk
- •Ely Cathedral, Elymy first visit to Ely was also to play a concert there and it was so beautiful. even more impressive was that there was a Starbucks round the corner 😉
- •Church of St Peter and Paul, Aldeburgh, Suffolkthis is the church where composer Benjamin Britten and his partner, tenor Peter Pears are buried.
- •St George's Chapel, WindsorI took this after having the amazing opportunity to play here. we even got to take a picture in front of the chapel door that only opens when HM the Queen is present!