THOUGHTS I ALWAYS HAVE WHEN I'M BACK IN THE UK
because I'm a sad, confused American
- •well I saw the sun this morning. will I ever see it again?
- •why are commercials so fucking weird?
- •how many people are confused when they see me in the countryside?
- •can I take all of these foodstuffs back to the US or is someone going to arrest me?
- •but…how can you have a million types of cream but no GD peanut butter?
- •I LOVE that I can buy clothes at the supermarket, it makes me so happy.
- •I think if American supermarkets tried to make their workers wear those crazy fedora things, there'd be an out and out RIOT
- •FUCK YOU ROUNDABOUTS
- •though the order of the traffic signals makes sense to me, I don't like it. because I'm a petulant child.
- •WHY DO I EVEN THINK ABOUT TRYING TO DRIVE HERE HAVE I LOST MY MIND?
- •is no one going to tell me why tires is spelled with a y?
- •I'm not paying £1 for a fucking shopping cart
- •yes I know I get it back, that's not the point.
- •all the font signage is so BEAUTIFUL
- •why are the signs so unhelpful?
- •THESE ARE THE WEIRDEST SIGNS I'VE EVER SEEN