WAYS UK COMMERCIALS ARE WEIRD
- •puppets. SO MANY PUPPETS.
- •and why so many talking animals?! like do you not have the money to hire human actors?
- •sometimes people are dancing and they should NOT be. (unless it's that boss House of Fraser commercial)
- •the jokes are like dad jokes?
- •STOP USING NONSENSE WORDS
- •I don't think I've seen so many commercials for butter before. AND I LIVE IN AMERICA.
- •why are there so many commercials for vacuums?
- •why in ads for things like furniture stores, etc, when something costs £500 you just say the number, like "this loveseat? only 500!" 500 what?! crabs? buckets? steaks?
- •also, when you say a price, if it's £499, instead of saying "four ninety-nine" you say "four nine nine" … what IS that?!
- •if it's unclear what you're selling than it's not a very good commercial