Pixar Movies Ranked
We all have a special place in our hearts for Pixar. The films they make children love, and they older you get the more appreciation you have for them. Here is my option of Pixar films from worst to best. Enjoy!
- •Cars 2Some of the jokes in this film are funny, but most fall flat. This movie is more aimed for kids and just kids unlike the other Pixar films.
- •The Good DinosaurA delightful film, but slow paced.
- •A Bug's LifeCute movie that teaches you that your never too small to make a difference. Not as good on more than one viewing though.
- •RatatouilleVery nice film with a very original idea. I just didn't feel invested in the characters.
- •Finding DoryI find this movie pretty meh actually. I think I only enjoy it this much is because I care about the characters thanks to the first installment. It's pretty funny too though.
- •BraveWatching this movie will surely make for an entertaining time, the movie just isn't that original.
- •CarsOne of the Pixar films I feel gets too much hate. Sure it doesn't tackle some deep ideas like other Pixar movies, but I find it charming and funny.
- •Inside OutExtremely original idea made into a very nice film. The voice acting is the best part of this movie. (Especially Amy Poehler)
- •Monsters UniversityAnother one on the list I think is underrated. I'm sure people will disagree with me putting it this high. I think it's one of the funnier movies on this list and it's fun to see where the monsters we love come from.
- •Wall•EThe best thing this film does it make us fall in love with two robots without using any dialogue at all. Pixar made very interesting choices in the making of this film, and I feel like they worked.
- •Monsters IncAnother very original film on this list. I love how Pixar is so creative. This film is extremely hilarious, and extremely sad. Both add up to make a pretty amazing story.
- •Toy StoryThe first Pixar film ever. Also the film that introduced us to the classic characters of Woody and Buzz. Such a funny movie that is so much fun to watch. Plus: "YOU ARE A TOYYYY!"
- •Finding Nemo"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming!" Possibly the funniest Pixar film ever. Dory is also one of the greatest Pixar characters ever. What's not to love about it.
- •Toy Story 2I think that Toy Story 2 took everything in Toy Story and expanded upon it. Also introduced us to fan favorites Jessie and Bullseye. "Ride like the wind Bullseye!"
- •Toy Story 3For me this is the best Toy Story movie. It's so sad, and so amazing. It tells us that all good things come to an end, but that other good things are just around the corner... and it's amazing how much a child's animated movie will make us think.
- •UpI don't know where to start with Up. Everything is amazing. The story is beautiful. The characters are charming. The movie is very funny. The movie is very sad. I could go on all day. Such an amazing film.
- •The IncrediblesI would also say this is one of the best superhero movies ever made. This movie is SO MUCH FUN. I cannot stress how much of a FUN movie this is! I love everything about this movie!