A DAY IN THE LIFE OF ME 📅
It's pretty mundane and even though I love my classes and clubs, after 6 years I'm looking forward to switching to college student schedule. That being said, I can't complain much--I have a pretty charmed existence ✌🏾️
- 1.6:00 amWake up 😭😴😴😧😱 shower, put on uniform, pack lunch, pack bag, (maybe) brush hair (usually not 😹 )
- 2.6:50 amLeave for school 🚗
- 3.7:20 amArrive at school 🏛 (that's a Roman temple but my school offers a classical education & it's basically a sacred place for me bc I love it so I guess it's fitting)
- 4.7:35 amFirst bell. It's sooooo early
- 5.7:40 amClass starts!
- 6.11:45 amLUNCH which is usually stressful because so many people I have to eat fast am I forgetting homework gotta find that teacher I have a college counseling question am I eating healthily enough what am I forgetting WHERE AM I
- 7.12:15 pmLyceum (aka study hall / social hour / easy time to waste)
- 8.12:40 pmClass resumes--I have Chem right after lunch which could be interesting but my teacher makes it brain-numbingly boring and tedious.
- 9.2:40 pmSchool's out!
- 10.Depending on the day...I may have Poetry Club, Choir (I'm in 3 school-run extra curricular choirs), Mentoring, student tutoring, or a meeting with my Thesis advisor.
- 11.After any of those, I drive homeI'm rush-hour traffic. It takes 35-55 minutes usually 😟
- 12.Ca. 5:00 pmHomework !!! 😢
- 13.(Some nights I work or babysit)
- 14.9:00 - 11:00 pmBedtime ❤️❤️❤️ lateness of bedtime depends on how much work I have, I usually don't watch tv or anything. Just work work work ----> bed. I make my bed, turn out my light, climb into bed, turn on my iHome speaker (music), check that my alarm is set, and try to fall asleep. Sometimes it's instantaneous and sometimes I readjust my pillows and switch my position 20,000 times before falling asleep. 💤💤
- 15.Overall every day is an emotional roller coaster.