DAVID BOWIE AND ME
In response to @Lisa_Fav
- •I've never met David Bowie in real life
- •But I feel like he and I have had some good times...
- •Like when I was a freshman (high school) and I saw The Perks of Being a Wallflower in theaters--Heroes came on in their car in the movie and Sam said "Oh my God, what is this song?" And I was like "HEROES BY DAVID BOWIE."
- •And when I found a cardboard cutout shaped like a lightning bolt on the side of the street 3 years ago. I still have it on my bulletin board ⚡️
- •When I listened to his songs on shuffle for hours and hours while working on a big school project (model of a castle in France)
- •When I found vinyl 💗💙❤️💛
- •When my friend gave me this necklace
- •When Ziggy Stardust came on the radio right after I got my license and just made my life better
- •When Blackstar came out ⭐️⚡️ and stunned us all
- •RIP David Bowie 💔 there's no one like you