High school graduate ?
I graduated from high school on Saturday (1 week ago) but it still doesn't feel real
- •For all y'all who have been wondering, I will be attending Valparaiso University in the fall. I leave Phoenix on Aug. 18!! But it hasn't hit me for real yet...
- •I graduated last Saturday (May 21) 😱 it was a fun, sad, exciting, crazy, surreal evening.
- •So surreal, in fact, that when I went up to get my diploma, I held it, shook his hand, faced the camera, smiled, and then walked away without taking the diploma. I had to turn around and grab it as an afterthought 😂Headmaster: "wait, you take this! You're all done!" Me: "oh..yeah..! That's right!"
- •I love my teachers ❤️ I will miss them.
- •One of my best friends, Belle (Isabelle), was this year's valedictorian. Her speech was 💯‼️She's headed to NY for college and I'm hoping to visit her there at some point 🙏🏽
- •My boyfriend took this "lovely" photo after the ceremony which just captures the moment: a whirlwind of activity, commotion, emotion...but a happy one, with me smiling through it 😹😹
- •Here's me on the first day of school this year, at my campus. Can't believe the year is over. ❤️💔
- •I love my family. My sister is missing from this but... Without my lovely parents, @gwcoffey and @mamiecoffey , I would not have made it in one piece or with so much joy. I love you!!!
- •This is not from grad nite but I ❤️ my sister, @sophster
- •She is a light. Even when you think the (metaphorical) room is already as bright as it can be, she brightens it.
- •She is hilarious and adorable and oh so sweet and considerate and loving and just lovely.
- •I've come a long way from this seventh grade girl who first came to Veritas.
- •Goodbye, friends. 'Til we meet again. I'm sure we will.
- •YO ADRIAN!!!! WE DID IT!!!!Now I can relax. While I'm not actually by the beach right now (this pic is from freshman year 😂), I feel free and light and relaxed, and I'm sure as soon as it all sinks in, it'll feel a little bittersweet, too.