LITTLE KID THINGS I WISH I COULD STILL ENJOY
Those things kids do and get a thrill out of that are fun and cute to remember but not at all fun now
- •Blowing bubbles in milkThen: wow look at all the bubbles! How high can I get them to bubble up before they overflow? Woah, look how smaller bubbles combine to make big ones! This is a fun noise, I like straws... Now: ugh messy ugh milk eew what am I doing
- •Jumping off the swingThen: I'M FLYING Now: I think I just pulled every muscle in my body and is that sand in my mouth?
- •Coloring booksThen: COLORING. CARTOON CHARACTERS. Fun! Now: ummmm I could be eating pizza right now.. 💭🍕🍕
- •Those giant exercise balls for yoga or whateverThen: woah I can bounce reaaalllyyyyy high on this! Look..if I land on it like this, I can fling myself through the air! Now: this thing takes up a ton of space, ok, great, time to kick it out of the way again..
- •Eating applesThen: I feel so grown-up, look at me eating my non-cut-up apple! Now: what am I supposed to do with the core?
- •Saying words like cinnamon and cumberThen: simm-a-nim? Sin-ma-nim? Sin-a-mim? He he cumber. Cucumber! Cute cumber! Snozz-cumber! Now: cinnamon. Cucumber. Bye.
- •Poop jokesThen: *laughs uncontrollably* Now: what is wrong with you, you infant?