- •When you came into the world, you cried, and it broke my heartHamilton: Aaron Burr in 'Dear Theodosia' (everyone should listen to this song! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vjMN6zSVFQg )
- •Child of mine, child of mine, oh yes sweet darling, so glad you are a child of mine.http://youtu.be/QvnXiuqPS7c this video is super cheesy but just listen to the song
- •The couple kissing goodbye at the TGV train station in Tours, FranceTeary 😢
- •For some reason this just gives me all the feels.
- •The look in this woman's face
- •When the rain is blowin' in your face / and the whole world is on your case / I could offer you a warm embrace / to make you feel my love // I'd go hungry, I'd go black and blue / I'd go crawlin' down the avenue / oh, there's nothing that I wouldn't do / to make you feel my love ...Actually the whole song is great! Written by Bob Dylan—his version is my favorite. My favorite cover is Billy Joel but Adele is amazing as well.
- •Holding hands with @JorDaniels while we do homework (because he was in school while I was home for spring break)And every time I think of him, my heart rate increases 💕
- •Sunsets & my incredible sister @sophster ❤