Rules for living
A few things I've accumulated over the years
- •Don't think.(Ray Bradbury had this written above his typewriter for 25 years)
- •Be curious
- •Trust your intuition
- •Stand up for your feelings. Defend them with your life.
- •Do not apologise for your truthBut try to be gentle with other people's feelings - we're all trying to do our best
- •You don't always need to tell people about your dragons. But you must find a way to let them roam in your own time.🐍
- •You are creative. Own it.
- •Always do what you love. Gravitate toward it. Even if it means getting better coffee down the road.☕️
- •Take care of your finances like you do yourself
- •Find things to be grateful forOccasionally
- •Choose happiness