BOOKS I'VE READ SO FAR THIS YEAR
- •Me Before You - Jojo MoynesLaugh and cry this book made me feel and understand things I've never quite gotten.
- •After You - Jojo MoynesAn adequate follow up to a clearly better start.
- •Modern Romance - Aziz AnsariThis was the most thorough and accurate book explaining why I am single and how to change that.
- •One Hundred Names - Cecelia AhernGreat mystery with a globbed together at the end. This wacky book would make a great Garry Marshall movie.
- •Still Alice - Lisa GenovaSo much better then the movie, heart breaking and tragic and true.
- •The Beginning of Everything - Robyn SchneiderGreat YA novel about figuring yourself out before others, and learning to let people in.
- •Where'd You Go, Bernedette? - Marie SempleLoosing yourself alone and how to find yourself again.