A PHOTO FOR EVERY MONTH IN 2015
Inspired by @lgw
- •JANUARYMy best girl @jessnobs brought forth the sweetest, friendliest, most joy-filled human baby into our unworthy world. Hello, little boy, you're going to move mountains with that smile.
- •FEBRUARYMy boyfriend and I got joint food poisoning (FROM P.F. FREAKING CHANGS) for our birthday/Valentine's day weekend. We spent Valentine's Day eve in the ER getting pumped with fluids & zofran. It was awful but wonderful to not be in it alone. That's his foot on a gurney in the hall, in the background before the squeezed us both into one room.
- •MARCHOscar, Kim's sweet second, turned 1 in the most glorious of ways.
- •APRILFirst Phillies game of the season ⚾️🔔🇺🇸 Also, I'm a firm believer that everyone, EVERYONE, even the most pretentious craft beer drinker, loves BLL. 🍺
- •MAYThat time I worked out (one of like 20 times) and they had a $5 minimum to use my card so I had to pre-buy a post workout smoothie in order to get a water.
- •JUNEThe time I went to the batting cages for the first time in 1000 years and even my thumb was sore. The thing about muscle memory is that, your muscles will still do the things they remember, even if the strength is all gone. So the next week you're basically an invalid. 💪🏼⚾️💕
- •JULYThat time my sweet faux niece, 4 years old, Lily got a baby cellphone for a couple of weeks. And called all the time. I loved it.
- •AUGUSTI got hired for my first teaching job!!! Six months later and I'm in love with the tenth grade 💕
- •SEPTEMBERMy desk!
- •OCTOBERLast (and sadly only second) beach day of the year.
- •NOVEMBEROn my lunch break!
- •DECEMBERChristmas yayyyyy 💃🏻🎁🎄🎅🏼💕🍾🎉