Movies I’ll Always Watch if They’re on Tv
I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot...
- •A Christmas StoryAt 5pm, then again at 6:30p, then again at 8p, then again at 9:30p, then again at 11p, then again at 12:30a...
- •The Devil Wears PradaBecause of the clothes. 💁🏻 I live for the scene where her outfits change - in particular the last outfit. Gives me life 🙌🏼 Also, Meryl.
- •50 First Dates
- •Billy Madison
- •Big Daddy
- •Anything Adam Sandler really...
- •The NetMy girl, Sandra Bullock
- •The Way, Way Back
- •Jurassic Park
- •The Breakfast Club
- •Knocked UpEven the E!, made for tv version where they cut out all the bad parts.
- •The Karate KidThe first one only. Ok, and the Hilary Swank version.
- •Never Been Kissed
- •Empire RecordsWhich never comes on enough, in my opinion.
- •SelenaBut only up until where they confront Yolanda. I don't need to relive that part ever...