Already on li.st? Open in app.
Two months late, but 🤷🏻♀️
- •Find the best Acai Bowl in NYCNot really a resolution but still
- •Find any kind of exercise/sport that I enjoy and stick with it. Kickboxing? Yoga? Cardio Barre? Try it all!Don't think about what other people might be saying/thinking about you. Focus on YOU.
- •Read moreAlready accomplished, thanks to the brand new library in the neighborhood. Read new books instead of just rereading old ones! Be open.
hey, i joined list a long time ago but i haven't posted anything because i have an irrational fear of sharing things about myself. here's to 2017 and letting go of some of these fears...and other things ☄️
- •Jake TapperHe was great in that interview with Kellyanne Conway and then I saw him on Conan and Colbert...hubba hubba
- •Kevin GarrettI've been obsessed with KG since I listened to Pray You Catch Me (🍋) and then I heard Mellow Drama. It's been practically the only thing I've listened to since April (not exaggerating). He just came out with a new EP called False Hope. So good.
- •On Beauty by Zadie SmithI read this for The Novel seminar a few years back and remember disliking it for reasons I can't remember. I picked it back up out of curiosity and this time I was hooked. Cried on the subway twice.