Into it! (feb edition)
hey, i joined list a long time ago but i haven't posted anything because i have an irrational fear of sharing things about myself. here's to 2017 and letting go of some of these fears...and other things ☄️
- •Jake TapperHe was great in that interview with Kellyanne Conway and then I saw him on Conan and Colbert...hubba hubba
- •Kevin GarrettI've been obsessed with KG since I listened to Pray You Catch Me (🍋) and then I heard Mellow Drama. It's been practically the only thing I've listened to since April (not exaggerating). He just came out with a new EP called False Hope. So good.
- •On Beauty by Zadie SmithI read this for The Novel seminar a few years back and remember disliking it for reasons I can't remember. I picked it back up out of curiosity and this time I was hooked. Cried on the subway twice.
- •Girls HBOIt's back! With Riz Ahmed in the first episode, no less! (If you haven't seen The Night Of, go!!!!)
- •Take Me I'm Yours (exhibit @ the Jewish Museum)An interesting interactive exhibit where you can literally take pieces of the artwork home with you.