Two months late, but 🤷🏻♀️
- •Find the best Acai Bowl in NYCNot really a resolution but still
- •Find any kind of exercise/sport that I enjoy and stick with it. Kickboxing? Yoga? Cardio Barre? Try it all!Don't think about what other people might be saying/thinking about you. Focus on YOU.
- •Read moreAlready accomplished, thanks to the brand new library in the neighborhood. Read new books instead of just rereading old ones! Be open.
- •Wake up earlyFailing badly so far but we're just two months into the year. I can change this...soon 🌝
- •Write!No more procrastinating. No more excuses.
- •Go to museums more often (maybe once a month)Stop staring at Instagram posts and actually go out. Instead of focusing on capturing the perfect shot, actually look at the art and be in the moment.
- •Eating mindfullyI won't go as far as to say cleanly, but more slowly, and carefully.
- •Travel!!!!! So much more of the world to explore !!!!!
- •Explore NYCThere's so much I haven't yet seen/visited.
- •Start a new hobby. Something that doesn't involve passively consuming (my beloved TV/food/internet trifecta won't entirely be dismantled but still) but creating
- •Go back to Therapy
- •Save moneyFor therapy 🤦🏻♀️
- •Start socializingMaybe more frequent socializing will lessen the # of anxiety attacks I get during impromptu work parties