Five Albums We Can't Stop Listening To
With new music releases always coming out, those that stand out should be recognized. Here are five albums that continue to get us excited.
- •Healing by In Love With A GhostChilled out, lo-fi, and gorgeous. Perfect for studying, resetting a bad mood, or simply setting a chill vibe. http://inlovewithaghost.bandcamp.com/album/healing
- •Something Left To Love by GoldFlakePaintOne of my favorite music blogs just celebrated it's 7th birthday with this amazing compilation. You can name your own price but this one is worth some of your hard earned currency. https://goldflakepaint.bandcamp.com/album/something-left-to-love
- •Elohim EP by ElohimFrom the moment I first heard this album, I knew I would be returning to it often. The production and vocal work are superb and the melodies get stuck in my head for days. http://b3scirecords.bandcamp.com/album/elohim-elohim-ep
- •Fantas Mandalas by Fantas MandalasChilled out, lo-fi garage rock awaits you on this release from our dear friends over at Z Tapes. Be warned, there are even more great finds from Z Tapes and most have limited cassette releases. http://ztapes.bandcamp.com/album/fatas-mandalas
- •Half Stack by Half StackClosing out the list this time around is some good old fashioned California garage rock from Half Stack. There's plenty of reverb and surf rocking tracks to blast as you head out to the beach. http://spiritgothrecords.bandcamp.com/album/half-stack