STAGES OF TO-DO LIST MAKING
As a compulsive to-do listmaker I got through various stages in my quest to getting organized
- •Oh I should make a list of things to do
- •First I should drive to staples and get some stationary to make this list
- •Should I get a regular notepad or buy an organizer
- •I mean it's the 21st century should I just be making a list electronically
- •How can I see it on my phone, should I put it on the cloud
- •Am I morally against the cloud?
- •Ok focus just but the 50 dollars worth of stationary and get back to work
- •Wow that took an hour
- •Ok how many to-do lists should I make- one for work, one for personal?
- •What about the to-do's that span both
- •Oh man, that is LONG. Lemme put some stuff I already did so I can cross it out.
- •Oh crap, palpitations, i've wasted time I don't have and now I have 70 items on my list
- •Arrgghhhh I'll never get it done
- •I deserve a break... An episode of parks and rec and wine?
- •7 episodes later... Damn it netflix
- •I should just go to sleep and get an early start. Yeah, i deserve a break.
- •Crap! I slept in, late for work.
- •Oh well. I'll make another list tonight.