THE INFATUATION LIST OF BAD FOOD WORDS
Welcome to our company mandated list of banned words. If used without any sense of irony, the offending writer is immediately fired.
- •FoodieWe're not going to hate on your grandma when she uses it because she likes going to restaurants. But we will hate on you though. Take it out of your social media bio, along with "jetsetter" and that disclaimer that your tweets are your own. Your company won't be held liable for your hot take on Anne Hathaway's dress at the Oscars.
- •NomBad when it's used in social media comments, unforgivable when said aloud.
- •YummoThis was either started by Rachel Ray or an Australian. Either way, it's fucking terrible and you better not say it.
- •Any Conjugation of YumYummers, Yummsters, Yummage, Yummasaurus... We could go on, but do you really want us to?
- •DelishIt only costs you one more syllable to say the whole word, and it will earn you a lifetime of not being such an asshole.
- •FoodgasmWhat exactly happens during a foodgasm? Do we want to know?
- •I DieYou died from that photo of cake? This food stuff is serious.
- •GorgSee, "Delish."
- •AmazeballsWho is responsible for this? There's a 50% chance the perpetrator is on ListApp, and you must be held accountable.
- •AdorbsNot really food related, but still. Please stop.