AWESOME RESTAURANTS / BARS IN MAINE
I love great food and drinks. Here's some of my faves in Maine!
- •The Black BirchKittery. Fantastic little place! Awesome food, extensive beer list and great cocktails. Wonderful atmosphere and staff.
- •Anju Noodle BarKittery. Outstanding Asian food in a comfortable, friendly space. The ramen is delicious and the homemade kimchi is killer!
- •The Wallingford DramKittery. Cozy little bar, carefully crafted cocktails and small bites. Creative twists on classics and awesomely creative new ideas.
- •Central ProvisionsPortland. Another small space with innovative yet accessible cuisine. Menu changes frequently based on what's in season.
- •Gelato FiascoPortland. Delicious and creative gelato shop. Classic flavors as well as envelope pushers like Sriracha Peanut!
- •The Holy DonutPortland. Handmade donuts made with Maine potatoes in the batter. Dense, delicious cake donuts with fresh and creative flavors (mojito, sweet potato, dark chocolate sea salt)
- •The Speckled AxPortland. Coffee bar and roaster. They wood fire roast their coffee beans and meticulously brew exotic beans to bring out their complexity. Also, try a Fruity Pebbles latte!
- •Bard CoffeePortland. Another delightful coffee bar. Comfortable space with well crafted drinks. Try the Vietnamese iced coffee in the summer!
- •SlabPortland. Amazing pizza and Sicilian street food. The "Hand Slab" is a one pound slice of fluffy Sicilian pizza that is impossible to put down.
- •Tacos EscobarPortland. Fun little Tex-Mex spot. Delicious tacos with more filling options than the usual spots.
- •Vena's Fizz HousePortland. Mocktail and cocktail bar with small bites. Extremely creative non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks that dig deep into their massive collection of bitters. Also sells new and vintage bar ware, bitters and mixers.
- •Thistle PigSouth Berwick. Awesome relaxed atmosphere with great creative food and drinks. Terrific brunch on Sunday's. The bread and butter pickle Bloody Mary is awesome!