WHY A BARN CAT WILL BE MY LIFE COACH IN 2016
Barn cats have it figured out.
- •Zero Fucks GivenI walked up to this cat calmly eating this dead bird, which she obviously had just killed herself. I screamed, she looked up at me calmly and then continued eating. Zero fucks given about other people's reactions.
- •InfluenceSometimes you're not in the mood to hunt. This barn cat has easily created a network of folks who will step up during that time and get you what you need. Crystal goblet to boot.
- •Boundaries.No means no. No matter how many times you ask or different ways you phrase it.
- •Cool with Grieving.This is Sylvester grieving for one of the horses who passed away by just hanging out in his stall. Totally understands the importance of ritual.
- •Can Relax.No need to hunt 24/7. It's cool to unplug.
- •Honorable MentionBook store cats also have a lot to teach us.