Already on li.st? Open in app.
Sometimes it feels good to let it out.
- •Love Actually"When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know, none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge. They were all messages of love. I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around."
- •It's A Wonderful Life
- •The Help"You is kind. You is smart. You is important."
We look at these every day!
- •Charlie's Angels are just like Us - they lose their shoes!
- •Angelina and baby Maddox
- •Clooney on crutches
- •The New Radicals - You Get What You GiveI will never change the radio station if this gem comes on - great song
- •Jennifer Paige - CrushSuch a great bop. I also love a remix from a CD I had called MTV: Party To Go
- •Fastball - The Way
Inspired by @ListPrompts - I couldn't pick just 10, even 14 was hard. These are my favorites. Not in order!!! Except the first 3 are the best 3
- •Singin' in the Rain (1952)
- •When Harry Met Sally (1989)
- •Troop Beverly Hills (1989)
From the golden age of celebrity gossip
- •In 2005, Paris Hilton's bedazzled Sidekick (!!!!!!) got hacked and this was newsworthy enough to deserve a cover!!! This is my all time favorite. I can't help myself. It's so 2005 it hurts.
- •Did you forget Britney hooked up with Fred Durst in 2003?! You guys: BRITNEY VS THE BEAST!!!!!!!! Someone should have gotten a medal for that cover line.
- •The Lindsay/Britney/Mischa/everyone partying at Hyde, having their Sidekicks hacked, shopping at Kitson etc era was the golden age of celeb gossip. Also: look at this vintage picture of Ellen!
- •Hotline Bling by DrakeI almost don't need to put anything else on this list
- •Uptown Funk by Bruno MarsNever gets old
- •Zero by Chris BrownHe's a criminal but he makes great music
- •Sorrel Pesto Rice Bowl from Sqirl
- •Pappardelle Bolognese (it's vegan!) from Crossroads
- •Bold Ramen from Tatsu Ramen
- •This American LifeThe OG podcast that got me into podcasts in the first place. Occasionally the topics can be boring (the economy) or depressing (poverty, shitty state of public schools) but often they can be fascinating & entertaining. Favorites include the one where Starlee Kine learns how to write a breakup song from Phil Collins (339: Break-Up) & 492: Dr. Gilmer & Mr. Hyde - a fascinating mystery investigated by Sarah Koenig that set the stage for Serial.
- •Mystery ShowI like the sound of Starlee Kine's voice which always made me like her more on TAL. She investigates important mysteries of our time such as how tall Jake Gyllenhaal really is. Super entertaining.
- •Happier with Gretchen RubinGretchen Rubin's Happiness Project was a book about doing little things that make your life happier that I enjoyed immensely. Now she & her sister have a podcast that I like, although it's made me like Gretchen a little less and wish I was friends with her more normal sister, Elizabeth.