BEST US WEEKLY COVERS EVER
From the golden age of celebrity gossip
- •In 2005, Paris Hilton's bedazzled Sidekick (!!!!!!) got hacked and this was newsworthy enough to deserve a cover!!! This is my all time favorite. I can't help myself. It's so 2005 it hurts.
- •Did you forget Britney hooked up with Fred Durst in 2003?! You guys: BRITNEY VS THE BEAST!!!!!!!! Someone should have gotten a medal for that cover line.
- •The Lindsay/Britney/Mischa/everyone partying at Hyde, having their Sidekicks hacked, shopping at Kitson etc era was the golden age of celeb gossip. Also: look at this vintage picture of Ellen!
- •Botox was so new and mysterious (2004) it deserved a cover of its own. I like that Sharon Osbourne was gossiping about who'd had it.
- •There were SO MANY Britney covers but this one from 2007 that just says SICK! and features Britney in a very weird sexy Halloween costume is the best.
- •Only in 2008 would a style issue starring Lauren Conrad, Hilary Duff, and a baby Taylor Swift make perfect sense
- •SO MANY Gosselin covers but "From Mom to Monster" has to be the definitive. (2009)
- •Do you remember Octomom? No? The woman who had octupulets (14 kids total) in 2009? Yep.
- •OMG I KNOW you forgot about this: in 2007 Vanessa Minillo & Lindsay Lohan took some VERY WEIRD "sexy" photos with a knife?!??! THIS WAS A COVER STORY YOU GUYS
- •Wardrobe malfunction!!!! Also they were FORMER LOVERS - I 100 percent forgot about that. 2004
- •2006: I just like the line: "Where's Suri?! BABY MYSTERY!!" I used to have a giant version of this cover in my office but just like Suri, it has gone missing. Also, spoiler alert: Jen and Vince did not get married.
- •K-Fed! Cigarette in mouth, Britney chewing gum with her mouth open. So 2006. I miss them. Also what was Nick's revenge video??