5 MINUTE MAKEUP USING 5 PRODUCTS
This is what I wear on most days. Takes 5 minutes, 5 products and DATS IT.
- 1.Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation PowderI use a tiiiiiiny bit of this on a big, fluffy brush to even out my skin, minimize redness and shine. You can build it up to get a lot more coverage, but I prefer to keep it pretty sheer.
- 2.Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! MascaraI'm the #1 fan of this mascara. If your lashes have a hard time holding a curl, this will be your new BFF. It's waterproof, doesn't smudge and looks like your natural lashes, but better.
- 3.Anastasia Brow PencilI like to lightly fill in my brows with this pencil. It's waxy, so it holds unruly hairs in place and also has a little brush on the other end which def comes in handy. Adds subtle, natural definition and comes in a solid range of colors.
- 4.Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush PaletteI was skeptical about these blushes, but now I get why they're so hyped up. They create a beautiful radiant glow without looking shimmery or sparkly. This palette is 👌 because you get three of the best colors!
- 5.NYX Matte Lipstick in Indie FlickMY ABSOLUTE FAVEEEE!! It's only a few bucks and it's the best orangey red lipstick out there. I love bright lips and this is my go-to. Makes me feel happy and gives the illusion that I put in more effort than I actually did.
- 6.And for those days when you feel like a 🐼Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector - This stuff brightens eyes and it's more about reflecting light away from dark circles instead of covering them up. A little goes a long way!