DONUTS, RANKED FROM BEST TO WORST
Donuts are my favorite food. All opinions belong to my tastebuds.
- •Chocolate glazedThe absolute best. Simple, classic and always good. I mean, it's CHOCOLATE on a DONUT, people.
- •Cake donut with chocolate frosting and rainbow sprinklesSo good it's an emoji! 🍩 But again, CHOCOLATE on a DONUT. Duh. Also, rainbow sprinkles can't be subbed for other kinds of sprinkles. They're just not the same, sorry.
- •Fresh apple cider donutThe key here is FRESH, otherwise they're just whatever. But if they're warm, slightly crisp on the outside and soft on the inside... OH SNAPPPP
- •Boston creme donutI guess I really have a thing for chocolate on donuts. Stuff it with some vanilla creme? SOLD!
- •Nutella cronutA part of me really wanted to hate this because it's a cronut, but I just ended up hating myself for loving it so much instead.
- •Maple baconGetting into the not-so-favorites here and yes, this guy is on the dark side. Don't get me wrong, I love bacon! I love maple! But not together on a donut. It's sensory overload.
- •Classic glazedTHE SHOCK! THE HORROR! This one is just a little TOO classic for me. *yawn*
- •Any kind of savory donut🙅🙅🙅
- •Plain cake donutDry, gross and boring. These are the ones you dread in the grocery store variety packs.
- •Sugar donutMessy and not worth it. Get a glazed donut if you want to be boring.