GAME OF BAES
My GoT crushes inspired by @LevNovak's list. The ladies will get their own list soon because DUH. I ❤️ so many of them.
- •Tyrion LannisterSharp. Funny. Brave. Underestimated by everyone. Basically, I would date Tyrion in a heartbeat. Yeah, he has his moments of cruelty but he's human and probably got screwed over. I love his compassion towards fellow outcasts and people who have been mistreated. AAAAANDDD it also seems like he's great in bed. (Yay!) So yeah, Tyrion all day every day. He'd challenge me and keep me laughing.
- •Robb StarkA nice guy just trying to do what's best for his people. I'M STILL NOT OVER WHAT HAPPENED AND I READ A STORM OF SWORDS YEARS AGO 😭😭😭
- •Samwell TarleyApparently I have a thing for outcasts with good hearts. Sam is gentle, super nerdy and kind. *sigh* What's not to love? He may lack some street smarts and is called a coward, but look at how he treats Gilly her baby! He saves them from a White Walker! She names her baby after him! He's not a coward at all.
- •Jaqen H'gharMysterious and cool. Makes you want to know more slash try to figure him out.
- •Jon SnowAgain, the outcast thing! Geez! I liked Jon a lot more at the beginning. Now he's just kind of whatever, but I still hold affection for him from those early days. Also, he has the coolest dire wolf! Ghost = ❤️
- •Jaime LannisterJaime is hot. That's pretty much it. I couldn't stand him at the beginning, but his character becomes more complex and his softness is more apparent. Not really my kind of guy, but I appreciate his looks.
- •Petyr Baelish aka LittlefingerI went back and forth on this one, but ultimately, he intrigues me. Is he the Snape of the GoT world? Is he a good guy? A bad guy? Somewhere in the middle? Gives me Ben from Lost vibes sometimes and Ben was a fave. Lord Baelish is brilliant and ambitious, but he's also manipulative and kind of desperate for respect. I like seeing his story play out, but I wouldn't let him near my heart.
- •Khal DrogoEh, not for me but I understand his appeal.