MAPLE BOURBON ICED TEA RECIPE
I made everyone at the office try this and they all agree it's 💯
- •Start with a black teaYou can make your own, but I had this one around so I took the lazy route. Also, go with unsweetened or lightly sweetened tea.
- •Mix maple tea + syrupYou want real maple syrup for this, not the fake stuff. It'll taste waaaaaaay better! The amount used is totally up to you. I normally take little sips to make sure the sweetness level is right where I want it.
- •Get your ice ready in a glassThe bigger the cube, the better!
- •Add a shot of bourbon over iceTwo shots if you're feeling 😎
- •Pour in tea + maple syrup mixtureA little squeeze of fresh lemon makes it extra 👌
- •Drink up!Light, refreshing and gets the job done