THE BEST DRUG STORE BEAUTY PRODUCTS
These are all things I love, use and recommend to friends
- •Simple Micellar Cleansing WaterAka the BEST lazy girl skincare product! It's basically Bioderma, but for $7.99 instead of $22. A little bit on a cotton pad removes all the gunk on your face and you don't have to rinse it off!
- •NYX Matte Lipstick in Indie FlickI wear this at least once a week. It beats SO MANY ridiculously expensive high end lipsticks. If you like bright, matte lips, this is one of the brightest orangey reds I've ever seen. Has pretty decent wear time too! Like you could definitely get through a meal with this and be fine 💋
- •Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Sunscreen LotionSunscreen and body lotion in one. I wish this was more of a thing because sunscreen is so easy to forget/be lazy with. This works for incidental sun exposure and daily hydration, but nothing more. If you're gonna be all outdoorsy, slather on some legit SPF!
- •NYX lipgloss in BeigeMy favorite drugstore lipgloss for the last 3 years. The name is so weird because it's not Beige at all, it's a light mauve-y pink. Doesn't last suuuuuper long, but it lasts long enough. Also, it tastes DELISHUS
- •Milani Baked Blush in LuminosoA glowy, peach blush that is just 👌
- •Maybelline The Rocket MascaraAdds volume without looking crazy. Waterproof is the way to go if you have lashes that don't like to hold a curl
- •Covergirl Outlast 3 in 1 FoundationTHIS WILL STAY ON YOUR FACE ALL FREAKING DAY. Formula can be a little tricky to work with at first, so play around with it. Damp sponge works best for most people and coverage can be built up all the way to full. Downside: shade selection is okay, but Covergirl always runs slightly pink with their undertones
- •Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the BronzeA cream eyeshadow with a little shimmer that looks amazing on its own or as a base for other eyeshadows. Lazy girls, this is another thing MADE for us!
- •Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Top CoatEverything you love about Seche Vite minus the disgusting smell and stupid price. Makes your nails shine bright like a 💎
- •Sally Hansen Nail RehabDid gel nails eff up your real nails? THIS HELPS SO MUCH!!! Can be used as a base coat to smooth out the surface or on its own as a semi sheer color. Helps hide discoloration, scratches, etc. while helping your nails recover
- •Honest Organic Healing BalmCan be used on dry hands, elbows, minor burns + scrapes and on your lips! This will heal the driest, cracked skin quickly and gently. Usually in the baby section in stores
- •NYX Butter Lip Balm in BrownieThe best "your lip color but better" lip product. Not matte, but not too shiny either. It's like your favorite Chapstick with color that doesn't suck. This is my friend wearing it. She introduced me to the magic of Brownie! 🙏
- •Covergirl Perfect Point Plus EyelinerSuper creamy and soft, but the "point" is actually nonexistent. Definitely run the end on your hand a few times at first because the end is flat and strange. I don't know what they were thinking when they made/packaged this, but the formula itself is really good
- •Yes To Makeup WipesThe cucumber wipes (for oily skin) and the blueberry wipes (for dry skin) are my favorites! They're great for on-the-go cleansing (like if you're traveling or just worked out), remove makeup pretty well and are super gentle. Guys really like these too! It's an easy way for them to wash their face if they're lazy or don't want to deal with products. Something is better than nothing!
- •Tresemme Perfectly Undone Wave Creation Sea FoamI use this every time I wash my hair. 2-3 pumps in damp hair and that's it! Creates messy texture without leaving it feeling crunchy or stiff. This entire line is awesome tbh
- •Garner Nourishing Cleansing OilThe best way to get waterproof makeup off? CLEANSING OILS! This is the best one available in drugstores right now. Pretty comparable to the MAC Cleanse Off Oil and removes all long wearing makeup. Don't be afraid of cleansing oils if you have oily skin! They're actually the best way to remove makeup. Apply straight from your hand onto DRY face, massage into skin, then rinse with warm water. The oil emulsifies and turns into a milky cleanser that rinses off clean.
- •Herbal Essences Naturals Detoxifying ShampooThe best shampoo to use at the end of the week, especially if you use a lot of products or just tend to have build up. WILL CLEAN THE 💩 OUTTA YOUR HAIRz