THINGS THAT HAPPENED TODAY
Today I went to a work thing. It was unlike any other work thing I've ever attended.
- •I brought homemade browniesAnd became everyone's BFF. One of my greatest fears in life is having to socialize in large groups, so I combined that with one of my greatest joys: feeding people. A great icebreaker you can eat!
- •A live band remixed current pop hits with 1940s flairThis was pretty cool
- •There was a trough of saladThere were also a couple of people walking around holding parasols with churros hanging from them. Kinda sad I didn't get a photo but I was distracted. CHURROS.
- •Dan Dunn painted thisIn less than 4 minutes. Upside down. Right in front of us. It was crazy.
- •And thisIn under 3 minutes!!!
- •David Blaine did some card tricksIt was cool. It was cute. It was even funny!
- •AND GOT HIS HAND STABBED WITH AN ICE PICKWe're all still traumatized. Especially my friend WHO IS THE ONE WHO DID THE STABBING.
- •Then he got in a tank of waterAnd held his breath for about 9 minutes. I kept worrying about the fish the entire time. Also, we all ate grilled cheese sandwiches while watching this happen.
- •A girl joined, but decided it wasn't for herDavid wasn't fazed.
- •Snoop Dogg talked about life and weedThis was pretty great. Some fun things we learned: 1. He once stopped smoking weed for 120 days straight. 2. He doesn't work at all during football season so he can be there for his kids. 3. He's pretty badass.
- •John Green and Wes Anderson had a conversationThis was perfect. Absolutely perfect.
- •We took a group photoShout out to the ladder and selfie stick Tyler had to use to capture the memz