5 Moments I Would Love to Relive
- •Walking home to my homestay in Bosnia.. aloneMy host brother had something to do and asked me if I could walk home alone.. I said yes. After spending the night playing pool with a couple of friends, I walked in the dark streets of Sanski Most. All I could here is the sound of the gravel that I was stepping on and crickets chirping. I had to cross an "expressway" that was divided my a strip of grass that had to be 10-15 wide. I decided to lay on the grass and look up at the stars. I spent a good 10 minutes. I felt so at peace.
- •Spend a day as a freshman in high schoolI complained a lot to my friends that I couldn't way to leave Bryant high school. Now that it's been two years since I graduated, I often find myself wishing to go back and enjoy my high school life rather than scolding it. Everything was so..tranquil.
- •Getting my heart broken for the first timeThis happened in Barnes and noble. What I thought would be a date ended up being a day to be told that we had to stop taking to each other. After she left, I was left alone and felt something new. At the time I didn't know what it was. It could've been betrayed, anger, or shock. My friend was waiting outside for me, and he asked me what happened. I told him it was nothing.
- •Receiving my first college acceptance letterBinghamton University made it clear that you were accepted by receiving a giant green envelope that said "You are the 1 we want." I'm a first generation college student so it's a big deal that I got one. Although, I didn't attend this school, it was one of the happiest moments of my life.
- •Being #1 on Mr Hadjiminas' listAfter every exam, my chemistry teacher would always acknowledge the people with the top 10 scores. He would turn on the projector and have the transparency covered. He's uncover #10, have the person go in front of the classroom and pick a prize (it would usually be a candy bar, snapple, bag of chips) and go back to his/her seat.On the second exam which was about nuclear chemistry, I was uncovered to be #1. I went from #9 to #1 with a score of 100.