Albums that instantly remind me of a school year
I started listening to music in the sixth grade.. Thus..
- •(6th Grade) The Poison - Bullet For My ValentineMy friend told me to give "Room 409" a try. To this day, I can't believe the 12 year old me would dig that.
- •(7th Grade) On Frail Wings Of Vanity and Wax - AlesanaThis was the time period where I would begin listening to "screamo"
- •(8th Grade) Mesmerize - System of a DownI would always sing their songs in class....... COOOL IN DENIAL WE'RE THE COOL REGULATORS SMOKING CIGARO CIGARO CIGARO
- •(9th Grade) Downtown Battle Mountain - Dance Gavin DanceOne of my favorite albums. Just listening to this album makes me feel the cool breeze of October and gr8 days.
- •(10th Grade) The Hollow - Memphis May FireDecent album. I don't know why I use to listen to them a lot.
- •(11th Grade) Misery Escape - The SorrowI was obsessed with this melodic death band.. so much that I made my IG @miseryescape
- •(12th Grade) Periphery II - PeripheryYES YES YES YES YES YES.
- •(Freshman) Descensus - Circa SurviveAnother album that takes me back for sure. Listening to the album allows me to imagine snowflakes melt on my skin in Washington Square Park.
- •(Sophomore) Drift - ErraProbably my least favorite year so far. Erra's new album surely made it a little better and will always remind me of this period.
- •(Junior) Chasing Waves - Vista Kicks
- •(Senior) ???? - ?????