5 Beauty Products Editor-at-large Kahlana Barfield Is Obsessed With This Week
InStyle recently launched its "I'm Obsessed" video series featuring InStyle's Fashion and Beauty Editor-at-Large Kahlana Barfield. In each segment, Barfield picks a beauty product favorite and explains why she's obsessed. From fragrance to face wash and everything in between, these products will surely find a permanent place in your makeup bag.
- 1.By Kilian’s Voulez-Vous Coucher Avec Moi Fragrance"Super sexy and sensual, a mix of neroli, gardenia, and sandalwood, but here is the kicker: the fragrance is housed in this gorgeous clutch bag. So, you can carry it in this bag with your lipgloss and your keys or you can leave the scent at home and just carry out on a night out." (http://bit.ly/1PWP8gR)
- 2.Charlotte Tilbury's Filmstar Bronze and Glow"I am obsessed with this product. It really simplifies the whole idea of contouring. Obviously, [contouring] is something that we keep on hearing about, but it can be tricky for the average person to do at home. But, this product really helps to make it a no-brainer." (http://bit.ly/1Wld9xZ)
- 3.Oribe’s Côte d'Azur Luminous Hair and Body Oil"I love body oils. I use them year-round under my body moisturizer. What is genius about this product is that it doubles as both a body and a hair oil. It's Oribe's signature scent. It smells delicious. I'm obsessed." (http://bit.ly/1Rgi2Hm)
- 4.Tresemme’s Fresh Start Volumizing Dry Shampoo"I was in a hair rut last week and needed something to bring my hair back to life. So, I ran to the drugstore and came across this bottle for 5 dollars. I literally just sprayed it in at my roots, fluffed my hair with my fingers, and it brought my blowout back to life." (http://bit.ly/1WjZQ65)
- 5.Dr. Brandt's DNA Dream Night Cream"I've been using this product for the past month and it has worked miracles on my skin...It's thick, but it's not too thick. It kind of feels like a mousse and And, it smells really great. It smells like lavender, which is very calming at night." (http://bit.ly/1SbR1pa)