In Honor of Spring, 15 Celebs Who've Rocked Pastel Hair Color
Hollywood A-listers love changing up their hair and they'll often times go to pretty extreme lengths to get unique tresses (and to get the people talkin'). If there is one trend we can't ignore, it's technicolor strands. From Zayn Malik to Kylie Jenner and Katy Perry, these are our favorite hair transformations in every color.
- •HILARY DUFFDuff caught the pastel dye bug last year and changed up her color more times than we can count—but she officially achieved mermaid status with her wavy seafoam green locks.
- •TARAJI P. HENSONWhy stick to just one shade in a color family? Queen Cookie Lyon shows us how to masterly pull-off a stunning amethyst and lavender ombré.
- •JOE JONAS"It was something I wanted to do for a while, and I never really had the time," Jonas told InStyle of his slightly more somber take on the pastel hair trend. "It was really spontaneous. It wasn't premeditated at all."
- •RITA ORAOra has never met a rainbow hair color she didn't like. The singer is known switching up her shade at the drop of a hat, and this soft pink and blue-gray ombré is just one of the colorful looks she can flawlessly pull off.
- •DASCHA POLANCOThe Orange Is the New Black star's chic and shiny rose-gold bob has us thinking pink—and reaching for the hair dye.
- •KATY PERRYAlthough she took a break from rainbow hair for a little while, no one can rock an amped up lavender like Katy Perry, as she proved with this textured bob at the 2015 Grammy Awards.
- •BRITNEY SPEARSSpears embraced the pastel hair trend with Rainbow Brite ombré strands at the 2015 Teen Choice Awards.
- •TYRA BANKSThe supermodel celebrated her birthday last year by adding soft pink highlights to her long layers, which she aptly dubbed "champagne rose."
- •ZAYN MALIKMalik's petal-pink tips are just one example of how the signer isn't afraid to go in another direction.
- •KYLIE JENNEREver the hair chameleon, Jenner's mint extensions are among the kalidescope of colors we've seen her rock.
- •GIGI HADIDHadid's fun powder-blue tips are a great entree into the pastel trend.
- •JANUARY JONESJones's rose-washed strands lend a modern touch to her Old Hollywood-inspired pin curls.
- •NICOLE RICHIEWhen it comes to the Day-Glo hair trend, Richie is a celebrity trailblazer, and this soft lavender shade is just one of the many eye-catching shades that has put her at the head of the colorful-hair pack.
- •JULIANNE HOUGHHough embraced her inner unicorn when she dyed her wavy blonde lob this pretty pink hue.
- •JOURDAN DUNNTop model Dunn officially joined the pastel hair club when she dyed her dark locks this lively lavender shade.