Our Favorite Beauty Quotes of All Time
Who doesn't need a dose of wisdom and confidence, especially when it comes to how we view our own beauty. Here are our favorite, timeless quotes that never fail to leave us winking in the mirror -- from Audrey Hepburn to, believe it or not, Edgar Allen Poe. Have one that you love? Please share with us.
- •Audrey Hepburn"Makeup can only make you pretty on the outside, but it doesn't help you if you're ugly on the inside. Unless you eat the makeup."
- •Audrey Hepburn"Happy girls are the prettiest."
- •Coco Chanel"Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself."
- •Edgar Allen Poe"There is no exquisite beauty...without some strangeness in the proportion."
- •Ellen DeGeneres"Beauty is about being comfortable in your own skin. It's about knowing and accepting who you are."
- •Marilyn Monroe"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
- •Marilyn Monroe"A smile is the best makeup a girl can wear."
- •Yves Saint Laurent"The most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy."
- •Gwyneth Paltrow"Beauty, to me, is about feeling comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick."