The Accessories Everyone Will Be Wearing at #nyfw
#NYWF has begun! While we can't wait to see what comes down the runways, we're making some predictions on what the fashion crowds will be wearing. Here is our List of the hottest items editors, bloggers, and style stars will have on hand (and feet)! See all our fashion show coverage here: http://bit.ly/1Qtc1Hc
- •Block HeelsThe fashion crowd is taking a well-deserved break from sky-high stilettos. First came sneakers along with the athleisure trend, and it looks like we're slowly increasing height with the block heel.
- •Apple WatchThe Apple watch will be a regular fixture at New York Fashion Week (London, Milan, and Paris Fashion Week, too, for that matter). And as if the fashion crowd needed another excuse to embrace the techy accessory, Apple just announced an upcoming collaboration with Hermès.
- •Anya Hindmarch's Sticker BagThe designer's irresistibly adorable yet undeniably sophisticated leather sticker bag will be on the scene. This eye-grabbing handbag is what street style photographers' dreams are made of! http://bit.ly/1Q735q7
- •Gucci's Fur-Trimmed LoafersSome may not see these as an everyday shoe, but they sure fit the bill for NYFW.
- •Statement Sunnies
- •Fendi MonstersFendi monster accessories have been a mainstay for celebs and street style stars alike, so be prepared to see a bevvy of Monster accessories.
- •Pointy-Toe Lace-Up FlatsThese are sure to make a mark on the NYFW scene. What better shoe to take you from the show to the after party? Try Massimo Dutti, $120. http://bit.ly/1Qt9yN2
- •Valentino Everything
- •Mansur Gavriel's It Bag: The Backpack Tote
- •The On-the-Go Chelsea BootFor the busy editors running to and from shows all day long, a Chelsea boot is a no-fail option. We suggest: Acne Studios, $560; saksfifthavenue.com.