Something each day that I'm eternally grateful for:
- •Homemade chunky apple sauce
- •Socks!!My feet always seem to get so cold and I feel as though I'm always wearing socks. I'm especially grateful for fuzzy socks.
- •Star WarsI just saw Rogue One and really enjoyed it!! I can understand why it wasn't perceived well by all but I also don't think it's fair to compare it to the others. It's its own film and story. I loved it!
- •Hiking bootsI would have died today without my hiking boots. Thank you.
- •My life and well-beingI am grateful for each day I am given. I am, also, grateful that I have people in my life that I can turn to when I am feeling overwhelmed.
- •My mom's hot chocolateMy mom makes the best hot chocolate.
- •Apples and peanut butterI've been eating this combo daily and I don't think I'll ever stop
- •President ObamaHis farewell address is being given tonight. I am not saying goodbye. I am saying thank you.
- •GlassesI'm nearly blind and can't see without my glasses. So, yeah, I'm pretty grateful for them, I guess.