MOVIES SEEN IN 2017
A list of all of the movies I watch (and re-watch) in 2017
- •Rogue OneI saw this for the first time and wow!! I loved it! I don't think it's fair to compare it to the other Star Wars films bc it's on a totally different wavelength. Super badass and just yes. I didn't realize how much I needed this until I finally saw it.
- •Amber AlertI decided to watch this because it was on Netflix and I was bored. Unfortunately, I was disappointed. This movie honestly wasn't that interesting. I found it to be very predictable.
- •DemolitionI like Jake Gyllenhaal and had never heard of this until this past weekend. It was a very interestingly told story about how one man struggles to cope with the loss of his wife, among other things.
- •Waffle StreetSo hilarious but also touching and relatable. I just randomly picked this off of Netflix and wasn't disappointed at all.
- •August: Osage CountyA rewatch for me. Still phenomenal. Leaves me physical and emotionally exhausted after every time I watch it.