Places I'd Like to Visit in 2017
Near and far. (All photos taken by me unless otherwise noted).
- •The Jardin du Ranelagh (Paris, France)I walked through this garden in mid-October and while it wasn't freezing, the wind and rain made it not as enjoyable. I'd like to go back and walk through this beautiful garden in better conditions.
- •Key West, FloridaI'm only a few hours north of Key West, however I don't visit there as often as I would like. It can get expensive, but if you budget and plan it right it is pretty manageable.
- •Vizcaya Museum and Gardens (Miami, Florida)Another location that I've visited before, but I've only done so at night. My cousin had her wedding reception at this museum a year ago and ever since then I've been dying to go back and see it in the day time.
- •Claude Monet's Garden at Giverny (France)I wanted to take this day trip while I was in Paris in October, but figured it would be more beautiful in warmer weather. I hope to visit it sometime this summer or in the fall. (Photo from Google)
- •Chartres Cathedral (Chartres, France)A UNESCO World Heritage Cathedral. I love visiting UNESCO sights. This one is definitely on my list. (Photo from Google)
- •Amsterdam (The Netherlands)I have always wanted to visit Amsterdam. Specifically, the Van Gogh Museum and the Anne Frank House. Maybe I can visit in 2017, or at least begin saving my money to visit sometime in the future. (Photo from Google)
- •Eggloo (New York City)All of my friends rave about this place. I need to try one of these waffle/ice cream sundaes the next time I'm in Manhattan. Ugh, they look so good. (Photo from Google)
- •Neue Galerie (New York City)I've wanted to visit this gallery for what seems like forever. I've just never gotten around to it. The Neue Galarie is home to Gustav Klimt's 1907 Adele Bloch-Bauer I, more commonly known as "The Woman in Gold". I would absolutely love to see this piece in person. (Photo from Google)
- •Brugge, BelgiumI visited here in October of 2016 and I desperately want to return as soon as possible. While I consider myself a big city girl, I loved this small town. It is beautiful. Truly gorgeous.
- •Den Bosch (The Netherlands)Birthplace of Hieronymus Bosch!! My Aunt and Uncle visited here in 2016 and loved it. (Photo from Facebook)