TO MY FELLOW ORLANDO FOLK
a short list in light of the attack in my very own city beautiful
- •donate blood if you can!OneBlood centers all around Orlando are asking for donations, O negative is the most needed but any type is accepted
- •if you can't donate blood, bring water, snacks, and good conversation to those who arethe outpour of help from local companies and local people at the one blood donation center I went to today was absolutely amazing! its hot outside and the lines are long, helping eachother stay hydrated, joyous, and without low blood sugar is important!
- •hugs can helpwe are in this together! a handshake, a hug, a smile, greet your neighbor, be polite, share your umbrella against the sun
- •share tears, and jokes to get rid of themcommunity is best. surround yourself with friends and family, surround your friends and family.
- •BE SAFE!for anyone anywhere, always, really
- •and mostly.... i love you all ❤️shine brighter than ever, all of you