Guilty Fast Food Pleasures
We all have them. These are mine.
- •McDonald's BreakfastSausage McMuffin combo FTW. Put the hash brown in the sandwich if you want. Coke replaces coffee in the summertime.
- •Jack in the Box TacosI don't know what's actually in them, but I love them so much, I'll eat them sober.
- •Panda ExpressDefinitely a guilty pleasure if you're Asian. My standard order is the two-item combo with string bean chicken, broccoli beef, and fried rice. It's less guilty if you stay away from he orange chicken.
- •Wendy's ChiliWendy's was my first job, and even though I know that the chili meat is just old/burnt hamburger meat, I've never stopped ordering it. It's best with all the fixings (grated cheese, chopped onions, hot chili oil), and it's a perfect accompaniment for fries or chicken nuggets.
- •In-N-Out Double DoubleI'm from LA, so I rarely have feelings of guilt when I'm here. It's more...gratitude and appreciation of life in general. 😉 Anyway, animal style, extra pickles, please.
- •Rubio's Fish TacosI still remember when fish tacos first came into my life (at a Rubio's near San Diego State), and my life has never been the same.
- •Corn DogsThe best ones are at Disneyland, but for an immediate fix, it's hard to beat Hot Dog on a Stick
- •Costco Hot DogsGiant hot dog and a drink for $1.50? Who says "no" to this?