Things I could have spent 1000 EUR on
I decided at age 32 to get my driving license. I did what I had to do, got driving instructor, traveled a lot to get to my lessons, passed the theory exam (all necessary things in Romania). What I didn't realize was that failing and attempting again is so expensive. After failing 3 tines I decided to give up and re-evaluate my spending choice...
- •I could have renovated some of the flat or my mom's house
- •Several cool tattoosWhat, good tattoos are expensive
- •Traveled to awesome places that I usually can't afford
- •I could have moved back to where I wanted to
- •Could have actually paid the bribe that would have gotten me the driving licenseFortunately i am not corrupt.. most people here are
- •I could have gotten an awesome new laptop AND still have enough for a cool phone