Rules for the Grocery Store...2 days before Christmas 🎄
- •Stay to the right.It's like the highway.
- •Walk single file.You can talk to each other when you get home.
- •Make an organized list...by department is a good idea.No aimless wondering.
- •Ahhhh- the wine aisleI'll get some of both.
- •Grocery shopping is NOT a family affair.2 parents, 4 kids, a double stroller, a cart with a big kiddie car in front and, by all means, let the kid with ADHD "walk". Maybe 1 parent could stay home with the kids...just a suggestion.
- •Don't pretend you don't know where the end of the line is...yes, it IS all the way down that aisle!
- •No SnapChatting!What the hell are you snapping at the bakery? Go home and make your own Christmas cookies.
- •I KNOW you want my up-front princess parking spot!You putting your blinker on and sitting 2 inches from my rear bumper just makes me want to sit here in my car and add to this list 😜