NETFLIX FOR "HECK NO I'M NOT GOING OUTSIDE" WEATHER
If this makes it seem like all I've been doing is watching TV, it's because that is absolutely correct. Winter break was good to me, and boy do I have some recommendations for you!
- •If you want to laughJane the Virgin. New Girl. Master of None. All amazing. (SERIOUSLY WATCH JANE THE VIRGIN)
- •If you want to cry"What Happened, Miss Simone?" Nina Simone's tumultuous life as told by the people who were closest to her. Amazing. This is up for an Oscar!
- •If you want to cry but also laugh a lil'"Tig," a documentary about comedian Tig Notaro. Inspiring, funny, and amazing.
- •If you want to feel good about the world"Twinsters," a documentary about twins separated at birth that found each other through YouTube. Heart-warming, enlightening, and amazing.
- •If you want to feel bad and mad about the world"Making a Murderer." Also if you want to bond with your dad! Creators Laura Ricciardi and Moira Demos are fantastic documentarians. Amazing.
- •If you want to be absolutely captivated and also a little weirded out"Wolfpack." JUST WATCH IT. IT'S AMAZING.
- •If you want to watch my FAVORITE moviePride and Prejudice with Keira Knightly but more importantly DONALD SUTHERLAND!!! AMAZING!!!